Nuclear Economics Consulting Group (NECG) provides advice on economic and business issues facing nuclear power projects, with a focus on the interaction between nuclear power and the electricity industry.
Insightful analyses of nuclear project economics are needed to:
• Evaluate new nuclear project business models and financing approaches
• Structure nuclear projects, PPAs and related arrangements
• Support positions in nuclear industry legal and regulatory disputes
• Review government and regulator decisions about nuclear power projects
• Develop and implement effective nuclear industry strategies